LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS)
1. Current Students / LMS (Blackboard) system login
2. Learning Management System (LMS)
3. Login using your Unikey and Unikey password
4. Select your unit of study from the "My Units of Study" listing to direct you to that unit of study's eLearning site
5. Select "Content" from the left-hand menu to navigate to the main page of the site.
6. On the Content page you will find a link to the course handbook, Student representative information and material that will support the assessment submission. One week before the assessment is due the assessment submission folder will become available for the online submission.
Instructions available on the LMS (Blackboard) site.
LMS (Turnitin) instructions
Assessment submission guidelines
Learning Management System (LMS) Blackboard guidelines for Clinical Psychology